Skip to content
- You have the right to be treated with courtesy, dignity and politeness.
- You have the right to access health care at the Practice, and also referral to hospital when appropriate.
- You have the right to comment on the care that you receive.
- You have the right to have access to your own health records.
- You have the right to be treated equally without prejudice.
- You have the right to an interpreter.
- Our staff have the right to work in an environment free of any kind of violence.
- We ask that you arrive promptly for appointments and inform us if you cannot keep an appointment.
- We ask that you only use the emergency services when appropriate.
- We hope that patients will have a responsibility to themselves and to others to ensure that they stay as healthy as is possible by following the advice of healthcare professionals.