Registering with the practice is straight forward.
Please complete and print all four forms below for each person registering.
- Application to register permanently with a general medical practice
- HEALTH CHECK QUESTIONNAIRE
- Ethnicity form
- NEXT OF KIN NEW REGISTRATION
Bring one of the following forms of ID, along with your forms, to the reception.
- Birth certificate
- Student ID card
- Driving licence
- Passport or HC2 certificate
- Home office application registration card
If this is your first registration with a UK practice, a second form of ID with proof of address is necessary.
For patients on regular medication, please bring the ordering part of your prescription (tick boxes on the right hand side) as well.